Tom Galvani Patent Attorney Phoenix, Arizona
You’ve innovated, toiled, worked, and created something completely new. Time to protect it with a patent. Tom Galvani is an expert patent attorney in Phoenix, Arizona providing distinguished patent law services to clients locally and nationally.
Arizona patent attorney Tom Galvani will guide you through the patenting process, from protecting the first inklings of an idea and performing clearance searches to determine whether your invention is patentable, to procuring, maintaining and enforcing an issued patent, to leveraging your property as a licensing asset. He handles patent matters in an array of technologies.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our esteemed patent attorney in Phoenix, Arizona. If you have questions about patent law, please visit the Patent FAQ section or call Tom at 602-281-6481 to set up a free consultation.
Tom’s services include:
- Patent Search and Patentability Opinions – Determine whether an invention may be patentable and the scope of protection available under US patent law
- Provisional Applications – A filing that provides the benefit of the “patent pending” label but raises numerous concerns
- Utility Patent Applications – An application that can become a patent
- Design Patent Applications – An application for patent for ornamental features of functional items
- Patent Application Prosecution – Process the patent application through the Patent Office
- International Patent Applications – PCT applications and direct national filings to obtain foreign patent protection
- Patent Management – Maintenance requirements, potential licensing needs
- Corporate Patent Portfolio Management – Comprehensive management and advice services for corporate patent portfolios
- Patent Assignments – Transferring ownership of patent rights
- Freedom-to-Operate Opinions – Determine whether your product or activity infringes a patent
- Non-Disclosure Agreements – Protect the secrecy of your invention