Below are resources for patent and trademark issues. Some are internal links to content within the site, some are links to government bodies. Other are links to regulations and search tools that Tom frequently uses.
- Patent FAQ
- Trademark FAQ
- Arizona Legislature
- US Supreme Court
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Inventor’s Eye – USPTO’s Newsletter for Independent Inventors
- United States Copyright Office
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- Manual of Patent Examining Procedure
- Trademark Manual of Examining Procedure
- Google Patent Search
- Google Scholar
- List of PCT Member Countries (for international patent filings)
- List of Madrid Protocol Member Countries (for international trademark filings)
Tom sends out a regular newsletter containing basic information about patents, trademarks, copyright, and internet law. If you’d like to continue to be updated, please read the legal notice and subscribe below.